Fees and Private Health Cover
These fees are applicable at all clinics.
||$195.00* first session and per 1 hr session
$292.50 for extended session – 1.5 hr
| Audio downloads as and when required
|5 Path Packages
||Upfront payment of $975.00* for 5 sessions (3 x 1 hr and 2 x 1.5 hr sessions) or 6 x 1 hr session – saving of $195.00
||Audio downloads as and when required
|Smoking Intervention Program Basic
||Upfront payment of $399.00 – 1 session, 2nd session $99 if required
Virtual Weight Loss Basic
Virtual Weight Loss Advanced
Follow up Sessions
Follow up 4 session Package
|Upfront payment of $899.00
Upfront payment of $899.00 plus second payment of $899 payable at 5th session
$299.00 saving of $97.00
| See information on VGB program here
*Initial Review Session
Please note that all therapy is preceded by this 1 hr Initial Review Session
The biggest reason that any therapy fails is due to a lack of trust or discomfort and the chances of success are hugely increased when you have rapport, trust, belief and confidence in your therapist. You also need to be ready and make a commitment to do the work as there will be things outside of the sessions that you are required to do to get the best results. This session also allows you to evaluate whether you are ready and also that this is the right therapy for you. Please note: There is no therapy in the first session
In this session you will accomplish 3 key things:
- Firstly, Elaine takes a thorough in-depth history, so she has a good understanding of your background including family relationships, school years etc. She will also evaluate your current stress levels if appropriate.
- Secondly, she raises your awareness and explains why you are responding the way you are and what is happening within the subconscious part of your mind. She uses an enhanced version of CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) to explain this. This will provide insight and understanding of the “why” – why you eat too much, drink too much, why you can’t stop, why you feel out of control, why sometimes you feel strong and other times not etc…..
- Thirdly, she explains how this therapy works. As a Psychotherapist, Elaine uses a mixture of both talk therapy, hypnosis and energy work. Hypnotherapy in this context is incredibly powerful and we now know from research into neuroscience that hypnosis is both powerful and effective. So Elaine explains hypnosis, how it works and why it works, dispelling any myths and misunderstandings that often come via the media or stage hypnotists.
At this point Elaine will advise on what she believes to be the best way forward, which program or session plan fits your needs best and then explains how this will work, how much it will cost and how long it will take. At this point you can either decide you want to go ahead with the therapy or perhaps its not for you. There is no obligation to continue if you are not 100% sure that this is right for you. It will cost you $195 for this session.
Virtual Weight Loss Program Follow-Up options
- Follow up sessions are charged at $99.00 per half hour visit tailored to the client
- 4 session paid in advance $299 – all sessions are half and hour and tailored to the client
Tailored and Audio downloads
Client Tailored Downloads – $350
Downloads available for purchase through the DPD Shop , CD Baby, Itunes or Amazon
Private Health Provider
Elaine is on the registered Private Health Providers list. As not all private health funds provide cover for hypnotherapy it is important to check with your Health Fund prior to your visit, if this is important to you. The ones that may do however are listed below:
Participating Health Funds who provide Private Health Cover for Hypnotherapy.
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health Fund
- Credicare Health Fund (client must have a doctor’s letter advising they are having hypnotherapy for either stress management or stop smoking – provide a benefit of $200 per year
- Grand United Corporate
- Health Care Insurance Limited (Cover Quit Smoking and Weight Loss program only – $150 per year)
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private
- Navy Health Fund
- NRMA Health Insurances
- Phoenix Welfare
- Railway and Transport Health Fund Ltd
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- Teachers Federation Health
- SGIO Health Insurance (WA)
Even if your Health Provider is listed above its a good idea to check with them as coverage will vary depending on the type and level of your cover, Please note that Hypnotherapy services are not covered under medicare.