Skype Hypnotherapy means that you can receive the same personalized hypnotherapy sessions via Skype that you would receive in person.
Skype Hypnotherapy Session 1 Hour
Skype Hypnotherapy Sessions – Bookings, Benefits and Information
In our world of high technology, Skype has opened up the door to enable us to work remotely no matter where you are located in the world. Skype Hypnotherapy means that you can receive the same personalized hypnotherapy sessions via Skype that you would receive in person. You can choose to have:
- a Free Introductory Session, contact Elaine here to make a booking or
- a paid 1 hr session, contact Elaine here to make a booking
Elaine Martin is a qualified and experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and EFT Practitioner whose main focus is to help her clients improve the quality of their lives. She prides herself in her ability to guide her clients towards awareness, understanding and resolution of the issue or presenting problem.
Now, you have the opportunity to work with Elaine from wherever you live in the world! Introducing MindOverMatter’s Skype Hypnotherapy.
In order to participate in a Skype Hypnotherapy session with Elaine, you will need a laptop or desktop computer with camera and earphones will also enhance your experience. If you don’t already have Skype is it’s FREE to download. Once installed, search Elaine’s Skype ID (“eamarti”) to connect.
Hypnotherapy via Skype gives you that flexibility to book an appointment at a time that is convenient for you! No more time wasted in a waiting room. All you have to do is advise your time zone, country and 3 preferred time slots. We will then allocate you a time based on availability.
There is nothing like engaging in therapy in the comfort and security of your own home or office. Imagine being able to relax totally on your bed or couch. You get to create the ideal environment for you, so you can relax right into your session.
No traffic, no rushing to get to an appointment. You may choose where and when to have your session – at home, in the office, whilst on holiday… it’s completely up to you.
Some Important Points
1. However conditions that are perfect for Skype Hypnotherapy are:
- Virtual Gastric Band
- Quit Smoking
- Basic Fears and Phobias
- Managing Stress
- Pain Management
- Confidence Building
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Not all hypnotherapy can be done on Skype. There are several advanced therapy techniques that require you to be present with the therapist. Please enquire if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
2. Once you have purchased your session, you will be sent an intake questionnaire, which you will need to complete before we schedule your session.
- Sessions must always be prepaid, prior to making the first appointment. You can pay as you go. For example if your session was booked for the 8th April then you need to make sure you pay by the 6th, at least 24 hours in advance
- When we do the session I need to be able to see your hands so it is preferable to have a phone headset. Speakers can be ok but make sure you test that you can hear properly. Mobile/cell phones are not a good option as the reception is often poorer
- Make sure that you find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for the duration of the session. Let people around you know that you will be unavailable for a period of time. It is important that you are not interrupted unless there is an emergency
- Turn off any mobile/cell phones, home phones, iPads etc. so you will not be disturbed by a ringing phone
Find a comfortable place where your body will be fully supported, especially your back and neck. Some people prefer to use a recliner or their bed but make sure you prop yourself up
- A visit to the toilet prior to starting is a good idea.
- If for any reason our session should become disconnected, I will try to reconnect with you immediately and resume the session. If we are not able to reconnect, we will reschedule the appointment for another time. Whatever stage you are in when the line goes down you will reorientate back to the present in a matter of seconds
- If you need to change your appointment date or time for any reason, please Skype or e-mail at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will not be refunded.
- To get started just fill out the contact form here and Elaine will be in touch with you.